Luckily, Dagney's leg has healed. She still walks with a limp, but the orthopedist says she'll outgrow it. She had the time of her life at Disney World! I am working now while Sam stays home with Dagney (we pulled her out of daycare when she broke her leg). I haven't gotten the results of my comps yet, but hopefully I'll know something in the next couple weeks.
Dagney is becoming exceedingly strong-willed. Her favorite words are "no" and "mine," and she says them CONSTANTLY! She likes to put her finger in people's faces and say, "No ma'am! No; no; NO!" It used to be cute. Now, not so much. You can't spank her either-- if you try, she'll just hit you back and say, "No!" She's like her daddy-- guilt trips are the only way to inflict your will. That'll be fun to deal with in the coming years!
Dagney's potty training took a major hit when she broke her leg, so we've had a pretty significant setback in that area. We're pretty much starting back at square one, so here we go again! Truth be told, I was glad to not have to worry with it at Disney World-- that place is tough enough on the parents of a toddler! Sam and I came back needing some major chiropractic care. We're already planning our next trip, though, for November. Insanity knows no bounds!
Meanwhile, I'm planning Dagney's second birthday party (3 months in advance)! The theme will be Olivia the Pig, and the colors red, white, and black. I'm already looking forward to it! I ordered her a custom made red kona sailor dress like Olivia's to wear on the day of her party. Fun times!

No comments:
Post a Comment