Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So long, midnight reveille!

Well, it's official-- our little girl (or should I say big girl?) is sleeping through the night. For the last week, she has slept from 12:30 or 1:00 til around 9:00. Yea!!! Ideally, I would like for her to go to sleep a bit earlier than that, but hey, I'll take what I can get. I don't think very many people with 6 or 7 week olds get 8 hour chunks of sleep. The stork must have gotten the memo that I blew my full life's supply of all-nighters in undergrad genetics.


FYI, DHR and fanatics: No Dagneys were harmed in the making of this photo, during which we know we are breaking at least 3 parenting rules, but were closely supervising her!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for sleeping through the night!! Sipsey was also 6 weeks old when she starting sleeping from 9 or 10 pm to 5 am. After a few weeks she moved 8 pm to 8 am and it stuck forever for the most part. It looks like Dagney takes after her parents and likes to stay up a little later and sleep in in the morning! Give her a few weeks and she'll give you guys 12 hours. WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete